2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion I beat a datsun :)
Closed Thread

07-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
rex5272
Supreme ruler of all
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E92 335i AW

I beat a datsun :)

Hey guys just wanted to share something real quick.
Its one of those occasional moments for us enthusiasts. Today at around 3pm under the hot Socal weather I was stopped in an intersection waiting for the green light, it was in a less traveled part of town so their were no other cars/parked cars, not even sidewalks lol. So im sitting in the light minding my own business with my sunroof popped up and my windows 3/4 of the way down playing Beamer benz or bentley (not so loud). I looked into my rearview and i see a black car with his xenons on at 3 in the afternoon. The guy was a bald hispanic looking fella in a black G37s with powder coated stock rims (he was doing the "gangsta lean with one hand on the wheel deal"). He revved his engine and turned up his louder rap music. I looked around for you know what and when i saw it was clear i turned of DTC and my AC, rolled the windows up. The light turned green and i did a little rollout before i floored it, judging by the sound of his exhaust (which was louder than mine) he had an AT. We were neck and neck up until i hit 3rd gear and started pulling away, i gunned all the way to 4th gear redline. The next intersection had a red light as well but i didnt want to race him again. He made a right turn at the light staring at me. LOL that was my first real "kill".
Closed Thread