2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums ASIA Window Trim Vinyl Wrap

10-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #89
RC3
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Speaking of crazy ladies, I just bumped into one tonight. Had dinner with my friend at Olympic City. He just got a 911 CS2 and let me test drive. What a beast, went through corners solid as a rock. Did a few quick pick ups. What a feeling.

Anyway after the test drive, with my friend following me and on my way back to HK side in my F10. Right at a pedestrian crossing a puppy suddenly jumped out off the road. I braked really hard and my friend behind almost crashed into me. Almost freaked out I stopped and checked whether I have killed this poor puppy. This weird looking lady dressed in pajamas jumped out and picked up the puppy. Luckily I did not smashed the puppy into grounded dog meat. I asked the lady whether the puppy is fine and she asked me to drive her to the vet and I was like what the hell. You are supposed to watch you dog and don't let it cross the red light and almost created a traffic accident. I drove forward and parked and further checked. Seems like I did not crashed into the puppy. Poor soul. I tried to find the lady and she is gone so I drove off.

Those people are crazy to let their pets run around without control. Really not sure who to blame when accident happened.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired

Last edited by RC3; 10-06-2011 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #90
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

WTF!
This lady is unbalanced. She nearly killed 3 ppl (dog+2 cars), of course a dog dun know anything and will run around everywhere. So rude to ask u to drive to vet, are you her driver. Good thing you didnt crash both cars, i would feel very very bad for both of u if your news cars were demolished just like that. The dog, good luck with its life with its owner.. (=poor thing). Hope the owner learnt a lesson, not so lucky everytime..
Maybe you not go fast enough to burn your brake disc .. it will squeal all the time afterwards, i emergency brake from +80km and glazed the front.

New 911.. i want one day
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #91
Mjchoi
Rep
Drives: F10 550i

Has anyone done this in Socal? I want to get rid of the chrome trim as well...

Went to a Fast Signs in Los Angeles and they quoted me $489 including labor to install just for chrome trim around my windows. This price seem way to effing high for this...

Anyone know of a place in Los Angeles that will do this for a better price or where I can just get the vinyl wrap? I'm looking for matte black.

Thanks for the help guys...
Appreciate 0