2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds Custom Carbon Fiber Fabric Wrapped Trim Panels

05-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
mantisepc
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2012 528i M-Sport

Custom Carbon Fiber Fabric Wrapped Trim Panels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
ok guys the wait is over, if you are familiar with my other work, i have totally out did myself once again and offer you another great service. what i do here is instead of wrapping your trim panels in carbon fiber vinyl. i wrap it in real carbon fiber fabric. layer it up with glossy clear layers to give it that glass like finish and then finish it off with a auto clear coat for protection. Now the pictures that are coming up are not the final product. they are still only about 50% to completion. they still need to be sanded alot to get all the imperfections out and for the surface to become straight. but where they are now gives you a really good idea of what it will look like when it is complete but u have to look past the blemishes and the imperfections because after sanding they will be straight and perfect and alot more glossier. they will have a glass like look and shine. The black carbon fiber one doesn't come out to good on the camera because it is actually very 3D. In person it comes out unbelievable i look at it and still can't believe that i have created something like this. But when i look at it in the pictures it doesn't really take my breath away. It kind of looks a bit crappy in the picture almost like some weird zebra stripes or something. But trust me in real life it is breath taking.

Now i offer the whole complete trim package which includes 9 pieces, which are 4 door trims, 2 dash trims, center console trim, and cup holder and ash tray door trims for $1200. I offer 2x types of service. (1). is you send me your trim and i will wrap it and send it back to you in about 3 weeks. it takes me about 1-2 weeks to actually make it but since demand is so high at the moment and i am doing this all by myself with absolutely no help i need to say 3 weeks just in case i have my hands full. (2) is i send you a complete trim that i already made and when you receive this trim you instill it and send me your trim. this way you have no down time without trim. for this service i do take a 1k deposit. which will be returned in full (even if your trim is scratched up i don't care as long as its whole and not broken) when i receive your trim.

at the moment i have 3 full sets of trims that i send to people who request service number 2. 2 out of 3 trims have already been reserved even though they are not finished yet. i have space for 1 more person who would request this option the rest of the people who are interested have to send me there trims first or they can wait about 2 weeks until i recieve more trim that i can send to them. First come first serve the first person who pays me through paypal gets that spot, only payment can reserve a spot.

please take a look at the pictures, i can send you more if you like. i have just started with the door and dash pieces and will have some pictures of them up in no time i just wanted everyone to see what this stuff looks like. if you are interested you can write here or you can contact me directly at 646-460-4600. to me customer service is number one so if you bought from me and are not satisfied i will do everything i can to make u happy and will not charge u an extra dime. most people have already worked with me on this forum you can ask about how i treat my customers. i hope to work with you soon. a text would be the best way to reach me as i see weird numbers i don't answer.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

I'm a customer and I can personally vouch for the service he provides and the excellent customer service he provides. You can feel safe and reassured that he is 100% professional and treats his customers and the products/services he provides with the utmost care and respect. If your looking for something unique at a good price and great quality then you can be assured this is legit. I'm speaking as a customer based off of my experience..I hope this helps anyone who is interested in ordering.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
mantisepc
Private
Rep

here are some more pics of what i am doing at the moment. these pics are once again not finished pics i should finally have some finished pics in about another day or so. but these are just ideas of what it would look like. these are the door panels, the silver trim has been removed, the pieces have been wrapped and coated. they will need a couple more coats before they are sanded smooth and finally coated again for the last time. any bubbles or imperfections u see will not be in the final product. any questions feel free to ask me.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
jykishan
vroom vroom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i xDrive

so what is my cost if I send you my trim and you send me a ready made set?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
mantisepc
Private
Rep

If I send u my trim first it is 1200$ plus a 1000k deposit. The deposit is returned when I receive your trim. Or option 2 is u send me your trim and only pay 1200$ for me to wrap it and that's all.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
mantisepc
Private
Rep

Hay folks in about a week I will have pics up of the complete finished product and pics of how it looks installed. The set that I will show can be purchased right away it will be complete in a week and ready to ship to the next customer. thanks for demand really appreciate it. stay tuned
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Looks Great!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
Park828
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Man

im very interested. send me some pic when you are done.

Byongpark at gmail
      06-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #9
mantisepc
Private
Rep

here is some more pics up from the progress made. everything is approaching the final stage where it gets sanded. then i put everything back together to make sure every piece fits on them and that they also fit back into the car. after proper fitment adjustments have been made i add the final coat and let it cure 48 hours before i start to ship it out to buyers.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
mantisepc
Private
Rep

alright kiddies as the pieces start approaching the end and finishing up everyday i should have a completed pieces that i will present on this post with lots of pictures of course. some of you might actually be the owners of these pieces and will soon have them in your vehicle. for the others who don't this an opportunity to find out exactly what you will receive if you order from me. like always i am more then happy to answer any questions so feel free to write to me or u can txt me directly at 646-460-4600. please don't call me because i get bombarded by girls calling me all the time and some i don't want to talk to so better off to txt me then call me because i usually don't answer to number that i don't recognize. so please text me don't call me unless i finally save u in my phone after a couple of txt messages. but without further ado here is the first completed piece to roll of the production line. now this pieces is 100% done been sanded buffed and polished and ready to install. i will also have installed pictures of the pieces.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #11
mantisepc
Private
Rep

i am selling the trim set that you see here i never got a chance to complete the whole set because of a hand injury and then sandy washing away all my tools. the black set is about 80% done and the blue one is 70% done i have a link to it from another listing below. price drop to $500 for black and $400 for blue

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=810822
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 01:30 AM   #12
mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Great work and sorry to hear about Sandy washing away your tools. Somebody in this forum may have to donate a new set for you to be able to continue to finish the trim set and continue to provide such outstanding work. Was looking at the setup in the F10 M5 and wish someone of your calibre were available locally on the West coast to do my car.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
Fast Intentions
RELAPSED MOD ADDICT
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 F80 *202 F97*

u gotta hit me up im in NYC too and i would actually give u a ton of shit to wrap for me i have a guy who does it now in jersey but hey never know =)
Appreciate 0