2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 21'' Rennen/Donz X-Concave Step Lip Wheels $3799 (Non Commercial Post!!!)

02-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Cewone(Q1)
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 535xi

21'' Rennen/Donz X-Concave Step Lip Wheels $3799 (Non Commercial Post!!!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
First thing I am not a vendor. My Boy Owns EAA Pacific Which makes wheels for Rennen, Donz, Savini, and a lot of different forged wheel companies.

I am a wheel whore and I get any wheels he makes at a wholesale price so why not give the same price to the public. I have at least 3-4 people a week meeting me @ Rennen's shop in Queens NY just to get cast or forged wheels for a price that's that low for a forged wheel.

I don't take any cash all payments are paid thru the wheel company you choose. I call my boy to give the wheel company your name and you will call them or you can go down to Rennen @ their Queens NY, or Cali locations to place your order. The listed price is for squared & staggered sets.

Why pay $5k to $9k+ for a set of wheels that are gonna get f%$ked up any way from normal wear and tear. No matter which wheels you buy in multi piece, you hit a pothole or thick metal plate in the street hard enough you will bend or crack a wheel with low profile tires. 1 piece forged wheels are the best for reduced weight and strength.

The reason I like dealing with my boy is because I can take any forged wheel style from any wheel line he cuts forged wheels for and make it into a 1pc forged, new 1pc forged monolicht xtreme concave wheel, new 2pc reverse lip, 2&3pc regular face, concave face, ultra face, Xtreme concave hook lip, and Xtreme concave step lip wheels!!! Why have the same wheels as most people, when you should be different and start trends!!!! Other companies will probably do the same but you might pay extra.

Serious Inquires Only!!!! Please don't waste or time if you don't want to buy wheels at a offer that's a hell of a deal. I can meet anybody @ the shop so you know I'm genuine!! Please call or text (718)791-5194. The time we waste playing PM tag I can answer your questions live on the spot!! That's how I deal with people and I appreciate you respect my request if you're interested in discount wheels from my boy. I got nothing to hide that's why I post my personal cell #. My opinion but i dislike it when someone is wanting to buy or sell something but they don't post a direct contact. We should have enough damn sense and respect to not call a person late hours of the night. I talked enough $*#t, so take a look @ some damn nice forged wheels at a price everybody knows is a deal even if Rennen, Donz, or other companies are not your top choice of wheels. I like DPE, HRE, Asanti, Forgiato and other brands, but if i don't got the hook up I won't buy wheels for that much even if I was wealthy lol.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Cewone(Q1)
Enlisted Member
Rep

ATTN: These discounted prices will no longer be in affect after this weekend.

Please call me directly @ (718)791-5194 or meet me @ the Queens shop for a discount.

Vendors: Don't bitch or whine because i get better prices!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
SoCal F10
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 535i

This is the real deal! Cewone (Q1) hooked me up today and I ordered my Rennens! Thanks Q, You are the man!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Cewone(Q1)
Enlisted Member
Rep

Wheels

I help the man. Thanks for ordering a set!!

PS: If you ever order another set, send me a sketch so that you can have your own wheel made with custom logo center caps!

I want people to start having their mind create a wheel and bring it to life!!!
Appreciate 0