2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Unlock Professional DVD Browser

02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
nabego
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Unlock Professional DVD Browser

Comment that although I'm not at my best economic've made ​​an effort and I purchased the file using the DVD which unlocks the browser and you can already see in place and the truth is that is amazing for several reasons the first and I did what the company is doing the watching and listening to music videos, it's clear that I'm not driving seeing the video because the pineapple would be good, but for company, it's like home when you have the TV on and do not see , well are you seeing the past and makes company because the same thing, I put my favorite video of "ADELE at the Royal Albert Hall" and I'm hearing and seeing past, not what I mean.

Well thank black_bird70 comments I advise people to dvdinmotion.com - BMW - Unlocking video playing while driving without hardware. which incidentally are a serious professional, because at the time you make payment via visa or paypal within 10 minutes you send a file of 1.30MB iso which you record it on a CD and insert it into the DVD browser and expels minutes and you're unlocked, one pass all super fast, the only thing wrong is that it's not free, lol.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
dmontg
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MSport 550i

02-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
nabego
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Forgive, I do not speak English and use the google translator, just wanted to advise members of the forum of this website http://dvdinmotion.com/
There unlocks the dvd from our browser using a file they send you and you have to burn to CD, are serious people and very fast, very professional, I have done and I am very satisfied, now I can watch the DVD while the car this in place.
See the website is interesting ...
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
diesel20
Private First Class
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '15 F30 328i '15 F12 650i

I agree, the pineapple would be good.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #5
jdong
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3

I like pineapple too. But now I'm really curious -- do you have what you originally typed into Google Translate to get that amazing translation?