2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media Wheel Question and Photoshop Request

03-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
ojp5q
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 BMW 535 x-drive

Garage List
Wheel Question and Photoshop Request

Hey guys,

I hope this isn't a weird request but I'm trying to get an idea of how my car would look with two wheel options. The Vossen CV4 matte graphite and CV4 matte with polished face. Anyone good with Photoshop that is interested in the challenge??

See below pic of my car and the wheels I'm talking about. If no one is up for it, no biggie. Thought it'd be worth a shot.

Also, what do you guys think would look better?

Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #2
gtmassive75
Captain
Rep
Drives: G05 X5,G20 M340,Infiniti Q50RS

this might give u an idea..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKQLMxoS3i8
2020 G05 MSport 40i--Phytonic Blue Metallic/Vernasca Coffee Leather/Multi Contour SeatsTrim/Executive Package/MSport Brakes/Icon Adaptive Led HeadlightsW/Laserlight/Harman Kardon/Heated Front Seats Armrests & Steering
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #3
ojp5q
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Thanks man! Nice video. I know I like the look of the CV4's and that vid just confirms my initial interest. Right now, I'm more wondering about how the matte graphite finish will look agains black sapphire metallic. And how the polished face vs. all matte will compliment my non-shadow line trim, exhaust, grills, etc.

Either way, thanks for the reference!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #4
gtmassive75
Captain
Rep
Drives: G05 X5,G20 M340,Infiniti Q50RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojp5q View Post
Thanks man! Nice video. I know I like the look of the CV4's and that vid just confirms my initial interest. Right now, I'm more wondering about how the matte graphite finish will look agains black sapphire metallic. And how the polished face vs. all matte will compliment my non-shadow line trim, exhaust, grills, etc.

I say go with the https://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV4.aspx "Matte Graphite Machined"
2020 G05 MSport 40i--Phytonic Blue Metallic/Vernasca Coffee Leather/Multi Contour SeatsTrim/Executive Package/MSport Brakes/Icon Adaptive Led HeadlightsW/Laserlight/Harman Kardon/Heated Front Seats Armrests & Steering
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #5
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
I personally love the silver finish, it stands out like crazy and brings out the nice details in the wheel. For single piece rims, I love light finishes, looks OEM+. Machined face w/ dark "windows" (aka the inner spokes) looks ghetto and cheap IMO.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #6
ojp5q
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmassive75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojp5q View Post

I say go with the https://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV4.aspx "Matte Graphite Machined"
Thanks GT, I was leaning towards that style too.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #7
ojp5q
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
IGOR-
I tend to agree with you, but with a rim that has so many spokes, I think having the matte grey accents lends more of a finished look. If it were gloss black accented I wouldn't like it as much. For example, I think the first pic looks more OEM+ than the first.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0