2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding K2 led headlights need help!!!

03-19-2024, 06:31 PM   #1
BlackF_10
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 528xi

K2 led headlights need help!!!

Ok so I purchased second some led replica headlights from k2 industries. The site offered a LCI version but stated that they were for Asian spec BMWs but will fit with some minor pin moving and coding…When I messaged them to see if they had instructions or info on how to make the headlights work they did not have any info to give. I reached out to a remote coder who tried helping me but I haven’t heard back from him.

I took the car apart and installed the headlights. Here are the issues I came across:

Issue 1: when plugged in the angel eyes power on immediately and stay on… they do not turn off at all so that’s a huge issue obviously.

Issue 2: when the car is turned on the high and low beam turns on and stay on together with no way of turning off high beams.

- Turn signals work as they should

Everything functions except the guy who I spoke with that does remote coding couldn’t get the headlights working properly. He said I may have to move some wiring around. Going to post pics below of the headlight pins of the original headlights and the replica LED headlights along with the wiring harness. Any help would be much appreciated.

-first 2 headlight pics are of the Replica lights (Asian spec)

- Harness of the driverside headlight

- last pics are of the oem headlights (US spec)

If someone can provide me with the wiring diagram of the US and the Asian spec LCI headlights so I can see what pins to move maybe I can actually get these things to work 👍🏼
Attached Images

Appreciate 0