2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Update to NBT or HU

03-12-2024, 11:25 AM   #1
cloyolaq
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d F10 2014

Post Update to NBT or HU

Hello good afternoon to everyone. My name is Cristián Loyola and I am writing to you from Chile. I own a BMW 520d F10 from 2014. I want to ask for his help. My car does not have a navigation system, that is, it has a 6.5-inch screen and an Alpine AL2020 system, which I show you in the photos. I want to update the system, to have navigation enabled. I have bought the 10.25 inch screen, but I haven't bought the system yet, because I don't know if my car has Champ2 or NBT. I've seen the same type of radio that my car has, but with more connections on the back, so I don't know if those connections go to the combox unit or if they are just connections to antennas. I know this has to be coded. I have some theoretical knowledge, but I am not an expert. I have purchased Enet and I already have the E-sys software. Can you help me with your knowledge and tell me which is the best purchase option to maintain the entire original system?

I very much appreciate your help.

The radio I have seen on eBay is this:

[/url]
Appreciate 0