2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum BIMMERPROF very bad experience

11-01-2023, 10:01 AM   #1
Dr.Factory
Rep
Drives: BMW 523i f11

Angry BIMMERPROF very bad experience

Hello, I would like to share my very bad experience with "bimmerprof" :

I initially contacted them asking information about the diagnosis services , he replied explaining what I needed to get started .
I installed ista D , bought a cable , and made easy diagnosis by myself meanwhile, thanks to the forums and also the very informative FREE articles from bimmerprof itself , on his site . I concluded that I probably needed to buy a Noxem from him , along with changing some faulty injectors ....
So I wrote again to bimmerprof , saying for FIRST THING that I wanted to purchase a 375 euros noxem for my bmw , and only asked if he thinks my car would benefit from the purchase . They answered "diagnosis has to be paid extra". I said I know diagnosis must be paid, as I am a doctor and normally I get money to make diagnosis , but if a patients asks me if he has a broken leg and It Is indeed broken , I Will answer "yes you are right , it's broken" to him , I wouldn' tell him that he has to pay to have my response ....
So essentially , I have already made diagnosis and just wanted confirmation before buying such and expensive part.
He made fun of me and my job , saying I have zero knowledge in cars and for sure I was bad at my job too.
I asked him why being so rude and offensive , and kindly said that I still wanted to buy the part , but he didn't want to sell It to me , inviting me to ask at BMW.de .
Very unpolite , rude , offensive person .

Here Is the full email exchange

Appreciate 0
      11-01-2023, 05:59 PM   #2
Fknid
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 2014 X5 50i

If you diagnosed your issue, why didn’t you just buy the part?
Appreciate 0