2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Bimmertech/helix pp82dsp or The New pp62dsp Which one?

02-02-2016, 04:43 AM   #1
Diesel Flash
The Flasher
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 520d M sport

Garage List
2008 320d  [0.00]
Bimmertech/helix pp82dsp or The New pp62dsp Which one?

Apologies listed in wrong category, have now put in audio

Firstly i have 100% made my mind up this is the unit i want to go for , for various reasons of S.Q potential, plug n play, proven track record with happy owners on here etc.BTW if you or you know of anyone selling a used model id be interested??, also have a thread open in wanted section, dont mind having it worldwide shipped either.

My problem is im caught between the two i would like more power than the 62 offers at 35rms per channel but alternatively the 82 is nearly £200 more,for 8 channels and alot more rms per channel 55rms off the top of my head.
Dont shoot me down now audiophiles but im going to run my focal k2's passive as its easier n less messing around and will be enough to satisfy me, so question is do i really need the pp82dsp's 8channels or is it worth the extra for more rms power.

Any thoughts or suggestions as to which one to buy, btw i am set on one of these two units so please i wont be swayed

5/6 channel pp62dsp
http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/lng/en/pp-62dsp.html

Or the 8 channel pp82dsp
http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/lng/e.../pp-82dsp.html