2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Hesitation while under boost

08-02-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
boneoutDO
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 550

Hesitation while under boost

Hi All,

I just got my car back from the dealer, they replaced a few things under warranty:
Valve cover gasket
Turbo Coolant Lines
Battery

When I first got my car out of the dealer, it was driving normally until when I pushed it on the freeway. I just simply floored the gas pedal and around 4500-5k RPMs there was a hesitation and loss of power. I did it again 2 more times and the last time a check engine light came on. Took the car back to the dealer and apparently a small seal on the injector got jammed.

I just got the car back from the dealer, did the same thing and have the same issue with the hesitation while under boost. Has any one experienced this before? Any idea what it can be?

My car is a 2012 550i performed all the recalls and only have the Dinan Stage 4 flash and Dinan intercoolers

Thanks in advance!

Bryan
Appreciate 0