2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum A different no-drill front license bracket

04-02-2018, 10:08 PM   #1
Reverend_Scott
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i xdrive M Sport

A different no-drill front license bracket

Thought there might be others interested in how this worked on my '14 550i M-sport. I have bumper plugs for the drilled holes I might get filled and painted later.

I wanted a front license plate holder that was a symmetrical mount, and that covered the bottom holes my bumper had drilled. Need a front plate to be legal in Illinois, but I didn't want a bulky plastic holder.

It also only takes about 30 seconds to remove or put back on with no tools. Can't see the piece stuck to the under side of the bumper when off. There's rubber bumpers on the back. I had to bend the bottom piece down a bit to go under the top of the lower grill. Gives it enough to push back flush with the bumper. Got it here. http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product...plate-bracket/ used him for my old '13 Mustang too. Guy makes great stuff.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0