2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum questions about my car

04-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #1
nectarine712
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 550i

questions about my car

i have had my car for about 7 months now. (Model 550) and have a few questions.
1. Its it common for my car to be topped off w/ oil every 2 months? my check engine is always indicating low.
2. my passenger mirror doesnt tilt any more when i reverse my car. any body know how to fix it?
3. how do you transfer music from USB to Car HD? I can only transfer from MP3 CD to car hard drive.

thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
ukgthor
Rep
Drives: E61 525d Touring M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarine712 View Post
i have had my car for about 7 months now. (Model 550) and have a few questions.
1. Its it common for my car to be topped off w/ oil every 2 months? my check engine is always indicating low.
2. my passenger mirror doesnt tilt any more when i reverse my car. any body know how to fix it? - you need to ensure that the mirror adjust button is set to the drivers side and not the passenger side
3. how do you transfer music from USB to Car HD? I can only transfer from MP3 CD to car hard drive. - you can use either a USB thumb drive or USB powered hard drive via the USB port in the glove box. Note: using this method can take quite a while and it also compresses the data to a much lower bit rate (i.e. the quality is not as good).

thanks.
Answers to 2 and 3 above.....
Appreciate 0