2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media Best Space Gray F10 Pic Contest

12-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
V_therussian
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 530 Xi Sport Manual

Best Space Gray F10 Pic Contest

Posting this thread in hopes to get some help, guys and gals. To those of you, who I haven't yet met from this or other forums, I'm just another forum member, who loves his Bimmer. My name's Vlad and I live in New York. But I digress here's the reason I'm asking for help:

I'm working on a BMW calendar for 2011 and need to select a sick shot of a Space Gray F10. Most likely will be able to use just one shot, but might use a different one in the next edition. Possibly will come out with several editions over the course of the year, depending on demand. So without further ado, please, post your best shots of Space Gray F10's here!

Or just leave a comment, link - anything helps. I'll post a separate calendar thread, when it is finished and available - will have some sick artwork centered around some of the best BMWs out there we are including M3's, E60's and of course F10's. I'm doing it together with another forum member and we have a sponsor, but all the profits will be donated to cancer research - so we are actually not doing this for any commercial profit. We just want to get some sick artwork out there and have people enjoy it

I'm hoping to finish the layouts by the beginning of next week, so I sure hope at least some of you have some insane shots! But post soon, please - the sooner, the more chances your shot will get selected.

Selection will be made by my partner and our sponsor, but we promise you: it will be something totally sweet!

And yes, I do know about this thread but I still can't find my "sick" shot just yet : If you're a photographer/studio and would like to be credited on the calendar, please PM me - will definitely work everything out This is a benefit thing, so no profit, but I can definitely hook you up with getting your name out there as much as I can - hit me up on the PM

Best wishes for the Holiday Season to all!
V.

PS sorry about the long thread - trying to fit all info+intro myself...

attached is a little tease - not necessarily a shot we will use, but one I really like so far:
Attached Images

Mods: Alpina front w Racemesh, OEM Gloss black "nostrils", OEM "M" sideskirts, 19" BBS CK+Hankooks, H&R springs + Bilsten B8 dampers (1.4"front and 1.3" rear drop), RPI scoop+BMC filter, Hoen fogs, Short Shifter, OEM trunk finisher, OEM gloss black exhaust tips, and many many more, AND more to come

Last edited by V_therussian; 12-07-2010 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: adding a teaser pic
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
So did you ever get a great shot of a space grey F10?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
almuhairi
E70 LCI X5
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: Lci E70 50i 2011 White alpine

wooooooooooooow
Appreciate 0