2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Deleting Messages ???

11-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
garyo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 535 ix

Deleting Messages ???

I just got a new Droid Razr Hd. The phone syncs up perfectly. I get new texts and emails while I'm in the car. My problem is deleting them. Even though I delete them on my phone they still show up under my messages. I'm able to delete any service messages by highlighting the message and hitting options and choosing "delete this message" but that option is not available for texts and emails. Any suggestion would greatly be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
GABMAN
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 535XI Med. Blue

I have the same problem with my Iphone5 , I cannot delete Texts,emails voice call numbers under "Redail" or Calls Received, using Idrive. The only way to have this all Delete is to Delete them on my phone and turn off the car. When I turn on my car and the phone synchs on bluetooth everything that I deleted on my phone is gone from Idrive.

I believe that this is a function of the phones we are using as with my previous Blackberry, I always had a Delete Message option in Idrive, when I changed to my Iphone5 the Delete this Message option disappeared.
2012 535XI White/Black, MSport, RETIRED
2011 535I, GraphGrey/Oyster, RETIRED
Appreciate 0