2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Spy Photos in Milano Beige

10-15-2009, 09:00 AM   #23
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
Those photos look extremely post-processed.

Or the white balance is completely out of wack.
i thinkt hey were just sharped and bumped up some contrast. When set to auto blance.. in wintery conditions as such, i've had cameras would take shots using this white balance.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #24
YYdoodle
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_d View Post
I think this is the M-Sport pack testing without the cosmetic bits. Look at the bigger wheels and tyres and the lowered stance. M-Sport pack normally arrives in Europe six months after launch, so about Autum/Fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdardashti View Post
Probably, since you can see the diffuser in the back.. body colour, but still there.
It definitely looks more aggressive than the other F10 cars that have been spied

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapezzul View Post
You will see the official images the week of Thanksgiving and the car to be produced/hit the US in March of 2010. E60 will end in December.

First run of cars for non-engineering consumption will occur at the end of this month and will be given to higher ups in the company for drives in November. This will be much like the last 5er roll out.

-M
Very cool so we're only a few weeks away from official pics woohoo! So we'll be able to test drive this baby in March 2010 in the US?
Appreciate 0