2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding BAVSOUND Clearence online store

12-06-2016, 09:52 PM   #1
MWPos
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i

Garage List
2013 535i  [0.00]
BAVSOUND Clearence online store

I read in one of these posts around here about BAVSOUND's clearance outlet so I looked and found they had an open box set that is right for my car for $130 below retail.

In case anyone needs the URL:

https://bavsoundclearance.com/
      12-07-2016, 05:53 AM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I did not see anything listed for the F10
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2016, 11:08 AM   #3
MWPos
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 535i  [0.00]
They load items onto this site as they are recertified...When I sent an email asking about a returned and refurbished speaker set for my car, the CS agent's reply was that they had just approved a set for sale and she sent the URL to me right after creating the item on the site. If you are actively looking, I recommend sending an email to their CS and asking whether the item you need is coming down the pipeline. They would then alert you by email when the item is loaded onto the web site so you can get prompt notification of its availability. I left out some details from my first post because I thought no one would really care...sorry. That's what happens when I start thinking...
      12-08-2016, 08:12 AM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Got it
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2016, 01:46 AM   #5
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I did not see anything listed for the F10
4Ohm Ghost Underseat Subwoofers
I have seen both sets of subs and different versions of their stage one on clearance for F010.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2016, 06:56 PM   #6
MWPos
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 535i  [0.00]
I received the open box returned set of speakers and did not inspect them before I started the install job. I found that two of the mid range drivers were actually for the Mini, not for the BMW. Drat. Now I will have to get the correct mid range drivers from BAVSOUND so I can complete the job. The unfinished set is in the rear shelf. With only the front and door speakers in place, the sound improvement is incredible. I can actually hear my music.
      12-17-2016, 08:40 PM   #7
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWPos View Post
I received the open box returned set of speakers and did not inspect them before I started the install job. I found that two of the mid range drivers were actually for the Mini, not for the BMW. Drat. Now I will have to get the correct mid range drivers from BAVSOUND so I can complete the job. The unfinished set is in the rear shelf. With only the front and door speakers in place, the sound improvement is incredible. I can actually hear my music.
oh hell no! i would call them up and complain!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2016, 08:23 AM   #8
MWPos
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 535i  [0.00]
concur. I tried their number yesterday and they are a M through F place. I'm always pleasant on the phone, but I will leave no doubt on their end that their sales and support needs to be of a quality at least as good as their products.

Update 12/19:
They will be sending the correct speakers to me today.

Last edited by MWPos; 12-21-2016 at 11:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #9
Desmond79
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i, 2009 328i

Received this email if you want to take advantage

The Bavsound Spring Cleaning Clearance Event

25% OFF (or more) on Select Stage One Speaker & Ghost Subwoofer Upgrades

Limited quantities available

Been waiting on a deal on our gear? You might just be in luck...

Every once in a while, we'll have a customer buy a Stage One speaker upgrade kit or Ghost Underseat Subwoofer Upgrade, and then return it for a variety of reasons: it's the wrong kit, they total their car, they have a big bill. You get the idea.

Now that Spring is nearly here, it's time to make room in our facility for product development, and we need to get these returns off the shelf.

While these items remain, you can purchase "Open Box" products from 25% (or more) off their normal price (since we can't sell them as new).

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR UPGRADES

Plus, nearly all clearance kits include our tool kit and sound deadening, a $64 value. (Must be noted on the product listing)

You get all the usual good stuff:
Full 4 Year Warranty (except SoundPlicity kits, which include a 90 day warranty)
100 Day In-Car Trial (if you're not happy, return for a full refund)
Amazing sound you've come to expect from Bavsound gear

So what's the catch?
Just a few differences from a normal order:
We have a limited number of products -- we get very few returns and these won't last! If you know you want to purchase, order immediately (see below).

Can't be combined with ANY other discounts or offers.

Because these products ship from our California development / testing facility, they may take up to 7 business days to ship. You'll still get a tracking number as usual.

Long story short, you'll never know the difference once they're installed!

Ready to order and save? Here's what to do:
Just click here to head to our clearance site and have a look at what's available. There's a mix of Stage One Speaker Upgrades, Ghost Underseat Subwoofer Upgrades, and Ghost Subwoofer Systems.

Don't see the product you're looking for? Just reply to this e-mail and we'll see if we have something that may not be on the site yet. Or you can give us a call at 888-878-5520.

Simply order what you want right from our clearance site. All discounts are automatically applied, and all prices include FREE shipping if you're in the U.S. (Sorry, but we're not offering these products to customers outside the U.S.)

Your order will be shipped within 7 business days. We'll send you the tracking as soon as your order is shipped. Please be patient as these orders are shipped from our California development / testing facility using our in-house staff, not our Atlanta warehouse (which is usually much faster).

2009 328i 6 spd stick, Crimson Red/Sport Suspension, Bavsound Stage 1, 2

Former BMWs: '79 320i, '84 325e, 2000 328i, 2014 535i
Appreciate 0