2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Bmw F10 528i / 535i Exhaust And Diffuser!! A List Of What Is Available Out There!! :r

07-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
KinG12sKy
First Lieutenant
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: Evoque, RR Vogue AutoBio, M4

Bmw F10 528i / 535i Exhaust And Diffuser!! A List Of What Is Available Out There!! :r

Hey guys i know alot of people are actually looking up for this in the forum cox i am one of them. So i did some research and calling and here is what i found so far.

So as far as the quad exhaust for a f10 528i goes, ur CHOICES are nt many. but still a few is availble.

FIRST thing first, most Quad exhaust needs a different diffuser, meaning you have to BUY another diffuser for it and that is usually $1k and up.

SECONDLY, you have to have the M-sport bumper. Which is abt $880 without the M difduser. That is excluding the paint job. There are some diffuser that works on a regular non M bumper but trust me its nt that nice looking IMO.

LASTLY, the Quad exhaust. There are a few really cool ones out there:

1. Hamann
2. Supersprint
3. Arqray ( my fave n im getting them, they are $2650~ for the Ti tips )
4. Eisenmann ( $1400~ ( pounds ) i think they just release them, idk never seen a video of it yet. )
5. Royal Mufflers ( these requires you to bring them n let them customized, USA )

tts abt it currently but they are SICK!!

For diffuser wise:

1. 3D design Carbon FIber ($1600~)
2. Hamann ( but you need to install the spoiler too )
3. End.CC Carbon Fiber ( $1800~ ), [ these are the best Looking IMO right now. ]
4. AC Shintzer (although idk if the round tips fit )
5. Kelleners
6. Lumma ( still not out yet but prepare the $$$$ if you want them )
7. VORSTEINER!! ( omg i love this and they are due to release this summer, its the reason im waiting for to get my exhaust )

So yea here is a list of stuff that i researched out these couple of weeks.. It's pureply based on my opinion so please RESPECT it. Also i think some of them fits the 535i too. so check them out. I hope it helps some people cox i took a whole lot of time finding and calling the distributor for the price and all.

ENJOY!!

Feel free to comment and add on anything that i missed so i get to know more.. Im currently just waiting for the Vorsteiner's diffuser.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
Rallo
Sho'nuff!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 528i

Garage List
2007 GSXR 1000  [0.00]
2011 BMW 528i  [0.00]
wow, that's quite a bit of money. wouldn't it be cheaper just to get one of the other models? that's assuming we're willing to spend that much money upfront...

thanks for posting your findings.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
KinG12sKy
First Lieutenant
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: Evoque, RR Vogue AutoBio, M4

Well that actually depends on individual.. I mean 528i & 535i imo does not make a huge difference as in customizing appearance wise.. the engine is a big diff but for me i dont really need such a "fast" as a everyday car.. im nt racing 24/7 if you get wad i mean.. 535i are fun to mod the engines and all but if ur talking about appearance wise its pretty much the same..
Appreciate 0