2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Sirius not subscribed after one month but works with the other key

09-20-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
ace_pilot
Rep
Drives: F10 550 e34 540/6 F328

Sirius not subscribed after one month but works with the other key

So I'm not sure what I did but after a month, then Sirius radio goes to a non-subscription status on my key fob. Yet when the wife uses hers, the subscription is there with all the channels. We've only had the car for about three months. I went to the BMW dealer and they said I need to call them up and sign up for a plan even though they won't charge me until a year later. Is this something new? I've had an Acura where the complimentary 3 months activation did not require any user intervention. If it's a time thing, why is it that my wife's fob work when mine doesn't?

The last thing I remember playing around with was the different profiles under the settings menu. Could that have done it? Whats with the diffent default profiles anyway? You can't even seem to rename them. All I get are dashes like -----

Ace
Appreciate 0