2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications 2012 F10 535D bunch of errors after heavy snowfall

12-14-2022, 12:45 PM   #1
mateusas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 535d f10

2012 F10 535D bunch of errors after heavy snowfall

There was a heavy snowfall in my city and I have not driven anywhere during then. After few days I started the car and loads of different errors started popping up. Brake system warning, drivetrain warning, Parking brake warning, flat tyre monitor failure and the list goes on and on. My speedometer also no longer works and it's stuck on 0 km/h. HUD doesn't show anything, steering wheel had became very 'heavy', so I assume electrical steering is also off. I can switch gears without holding the foot on the brake (this never happened previously and I don't have this mod), cannot switch to any drive mode besides comfort , distronic also threw an error and it's not working, cruise control also a warning. I have already made an appointment too electrician, but I have no idea what to expect.. Any ideas?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0