2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Helping A Friend .:550i x Drive Non ///M:.

06-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Helping A Friend .:550i x Drive Non ///M:.

As the title states a friend of mine got an amazing deal on a SG/VB F10 Auto 550i x Drive. Couldn't pass it up!!!

It has navi/xexons ;But not sure of exact packages. OTHER then knowing it is not an ///M Sport nor have either of the 2 standalone options that comprise 2/3 of the M package. He never owned a BMW let alone such a nice example of a Geman car. Hes coming out of a 2011 e550.

Mods Planned

Matte Black - Kidneys/Lower Strips/Side Frills(Haa)/550i Badge/Tailpipes/Window Trim/OEM M Decklid

35% Tint all around and sidemarkers

SG front/rear reflectors

Dinan Software

Turning Bulbs/Fog Bulbs Xexon Matching - still cant source these????
Whats this TM Tuning package any members have?

Possible Future Mods

Eibach Springs/20'Style 312 Ferric Gray/Supersprint(any variant)/Front & Rear ///M Sport/Door Handles Shadowline

I need to take before and after pictures. To show many that already know another example of subtle distinct changes to produce a cleaner looking automobile that catches more eyes including the owner. BMW has been following along nicely.

I understand it's not an epic build just transforming a nice example of a BMW into a more sleek,young, and handsome mate. Putting him on a nice gym regiment with some added power.

My initial impressions. The car is very nice. Missing many things I would get on mine if it was in my crosshairs. But honestly this car is too big for my liking. Im sure with the right mods and kw3 it could feel somewhat nicer. The engine is phenominal and the interior is nicely appointed. But the steering feel and road feedback are not present. AGAIN im sure they could be more dialed in but then we get to the upmost performance grail. WEIGHT this things big and heavy. Nice car non the less and a beautiful example of the current f10 generation.

Stay Tuned and Help if You Can

Thank You

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!

Last edited by BaLLzZz; 06-19-2011 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0