2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Commercial Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds How to convert P2 MXF to iMovie?

02-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
tracystein
Rep
Drives: big

How to convert P2 MXF to iMovie?

Why so many camcorder fans choose P2 HD? Yes, you may get it. Panasonic P2 HD camcorder can access you the extraordinary high definition videos. However, as we all acquire that P2 MXF are not supported by most media players and editing software. I tested so many video converters to convert P2 MXF for iMovie, but none of them get me with high quality. Totally frustrated with the unsynchronized A/V output and crash issue when conversion is to be done! Searching “best MXF Converter” in Google, I get to know Aunsoft TransMXF Converter for Mac. To be frank, I didn’t have any hope with this App at first. Followed one guide on their page, I did a trial version. But to make me surprise, it is the only App doing great conversion with my MXF files.

With this App, P2 HD users can easily import MXF to iMovie.
If you’re a novice to use P2 HD camcorders, you can find your MXF videos as the below picture.

Step by step to use TransMXF Converter:
1. Launch the best MXF Converter for Mac, hit Add button to load P2 files to this App.
2. Drop down format bar to select AIC (*.mov) in category iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
3. Specify the output path for the AIC file.
4. Click Export to start conversion to AIC for importing to iMovie.
P.S. MXF to iMovie Converter can also support merging all P2 MXF files into iMovie.

Know about converting P2 MXF files, you can visit: http://www.aunsoft.com/transmxf-mac/guide.html
Appreciate 0