2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Looking too build my 2013 535 f10

06-16-2020, 09:02 AM   #1
Bmwahova
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw f10,Honda accord

Looking too build my 2013 535 f10

Hey what's sup guys I just picked up a 2013 535 f10 and I wanted too know what mods I should start with first looking too switch up the bumper but curious since I have the parking package I don't know what m5 bumper too get
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2020, 09:16 AM   #2
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
I would avoid those eBay bumpers man, the fit and finish is usually very poor and the customer service usually sucks. I bought a PU lip for my stock bumper (same as yours) and when it didn't fit they just refused to do anything, because in their ad it said "modification required to fit" when in reality the lip was like 1/4 inch too short.

I personally don't like the look of the M5 bumper, it looks a little too aggressive for a standard 5er, but to each their own. Kies Motorsports is where I got mine from (they carry the M Sport and M5 style) and their components are top notch OEM parts. It fits perfect, and mine has PDC too. Really not too hard to remove and install. And trust me it will completely transform your car. For some reason I kept wanting to trade my car in before I did the bumper but once I did it, I fell in love all over again.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2020, 07:05 PM   #3
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

You said "not sure what M5 bumper to get", but only the second one is a M5-style. The first pic is a M Sport bumper. Just get the M Sport bumper and call it a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
I would avoid those eBay bumpers man, the fit and finish is usually very poor and the customer service usually sucks. I bought a PU lip for my stock bumper (same as yours) and when it didn't fit they just refused to do anything, because in their ad it said "modification required to fit" when in reality the lip was like 1/4 inch too short.

I personally don't like the look of the M5 bumper, it looks a little too aggressive for a standard 5er, but to each their own. Kies Motorsports is where I got mine from (they carry the M Sport and M5 style) and their components are top notch OEM parts. It fits perfect, and mine has PDC too. Really not too hard to remove and install. And trust me it will completely transform your car. For some reason I kept wanting to trade my car in before I did the bumper but once I did it, I fell in love all over again.
Keis/Mod Bargains/X-PH and those eBay sellers source their bumpers from the same places. What you're paying extra for is the customer service.

Last edited by Unspec; 06-17-2020 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50
      06-16-2020, 07:32 PM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
You said "not sure what M5 bumper to get", but only the second one is a M5-style. The first pic is a M Sport bumper. Just get the M Sport bumper and call it a day.

Keis/Mod Bargains/X-PH and those eBay sellers source their bumpers from the same places. You're paying extra for the customer service.
yup! Kies doesn't sell OEM bumpers. they're aftermarket as well
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50