2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Split Screen - Small window is blank

03-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
WBMW5S
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535I SPORT

Split Screen - Small window is blank

Have you guys had a problem with the split screen when the small screen is blank. My set up is Nav on the big screen and Entertainment (FM radio was playing) on the small screen. It is working fine, and then i stop and turn the car off and when I get back in my car and start it up and the small screen, Entertainment side, is just blank. Note, it doesn't happen every time but it is happening more and more. Which can be annoying in a car that is about a month old. However, I have found a work around and that is to press the "option button" uncheck split screen" which gets you a full screen. Then push the option button again and select split screen and BAM you got the info on your entertainment.

Have any of you experienced this. The car was build in 12/11. 535i Sport

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
vdubturbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90, E36, 997

I had the car not recognize my profile once. Everything was messed up... seats, mirrors, climate, radio presets, etc... But like 5 miles down the road everything went back to normal. Hasn't done it since.
Appreciate 0