2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Eibach Sportline spring kit 45/40mm from Eibach Germany

07-16-2015, 12:39 AM   #1
bmwbavarian
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10

Eibach Sportline spring kit 45/40mm from Eibach Germany

These Eibach Sportline 45/40mm are excl. made for some dealers in Europe and as far as I know not in the offical range of Eibach US. I am very happy with these Eibach Sportline springs because they still have the nice Eibach comfort but a bit more sporty handling and the extremely important 15mm more lowering at the front as the standard Eibach Pro Kit which is 30/30mm and which was sometimes a little bit too high at the front. And sometimes we had the problem here that with the same lowering at front and rear the F10 had at some cars the look that the back is lower as the front. But with this 45mm at the front and 40mm at the rear it is perfect. They are TÜV tested for original BMW standard dampers and M dampers and can also be used in combination with Bilstein. I use them with the original BMW standard dampers and the handling also improved and still have a very good comfort.
If they are not listed at US Eibach dealers , they could be found for ex. at the german ebay : http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=...w+f10&_sacat=0

Greetings from Germany
Appreciate 0