2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK Genuine F10 F11 19" style 351 w/ Goodyear RFT tyres

10-23-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
mobilejo
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G06 X6 40i

Genuine F10 F11 19" style 351 w/ Goodyear RFT tyres

These are my OEM wheels, currently on ebay for £1200. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-BM...MAAOSwA3dYCmbR

£1000 for the forum or near offers.

I'm going to copy my ebay ad text to save me writing it all out again:

These are removed from 2012 F10 535d M Sport. They have Goodyear Excellence RFT tyres with between 4.5 - 6mm on each.

Tyre sizes 245/40/19 and 275/35/19 (OEM sizes).

The wheels are in good condition - not bent or buckled, never been repaired. They are currently in gloss black but as you can see they are in used condition with a few small blemishes and also one of the wheels (back passenger) has small flecks of what appears to be some kind of road paint overspray or something. Not sure when or where this happened but I had the wheels refurbed when I got the car and they were perfect. I noticed this after about 7 months when applying a wheel sealant. To be honest this is not noticeable on the car as I did not realise until the wheel was removed.

The RFT's are also in good condition - no odd wear, no repairs or punctures. All wheels/tyres hold air perfectly and are balanced with no vibrations. I drove with these for 7,000 miles at all speeds and all types of roads until last week when I took them off to put genuine M5 wheels on my car. I can say with confidence that they are mechanically sound. They are genuine OEM wheels in the standard OEM specs for the F10 (staggered, wider rears).

I am in Sutton Coldfield and buyer would need to collect.

Thanks

Last edited by mobilejo; 10-23-2016 at 06:08 AM..
Appreciate 0