2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast BMW Meet, South Florida 5-6-12

04-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #1
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

BMW Meet, South Florida 5-6-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourangel4lyf View Post
Hey Guys! I started this event on another forum and I was told I should post it here as well because this forum gets a lot of feedback. I scheduled a rally for Sunday May 6th and its gone from not only a rally but also a meet including vendors and a local shop. So below is the latest of the information on the event...

I have gone ahead and spoken with my friend, the owner of Limitless Motorworks, and he has agreed to sponsor the rally and offer the shop, http://www.limitlessmotorworks.com in Doral, as the last stop of the rally. They are a BMW/Porsche race team and repair center. Here we will have food, drinks, and vendors for you guys to enjoy.

Confirmed vendors/sponsors are: Limitless Motorworks, Wheels Boutique, and FuckFakeParts.com. I am in the works of talking to 2 other vendors to see if they set up a tent.

Times are still in the works seeing as to I now have a caravan of drivers from the Jax area that would like to attend. But as it looks it seems that the Doral spot would be our lunch hang out for the event. Limitless Motorworks will provide lunch (2-3pm) for all the attendees of the event at no cost. They just finished the Porsche rally and I will attach the video below for you to check out. It was extremely successful and it gave me the idea to start this. FFP will be providing a DJ and company goodies. Wheels Boutique will be bringing some of their cars to show off their products and will be available to take any orders on the spot. Let me know you thoughts! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/Utz8MAFeBRs?hd=1" rel="" target="_blank">
Quote:
Update: Added ADV1 Wheels as a confirmed vendor/sponsor
Quote:
UPDATE:

ADV1 is officially on board.. Been speaking with them over the past few days and they're excited for the event.

AT&T wants to set up a booth to do raffles and have give aways for all the attendees..

FFP.Com will have a booth with give aways as well and providing the DJ

Limitless Motorworks will be in charge of food and their location is where the final meet will be in Doral, FL.

Wheels Boutique will be bringing some of their cars to show off their products.. Possibly have shirts and give aways as well.
Quote:
UPDATE: I NEED EVERYONE TO EMAIL ME A QUICK "I AM INTERESTED" EMAIL TO INFO@LIMITLESSMOTORWORKS.COM - THAT IS THE NEW CONTACT INFORMATION. I WILL BE SENDING OUT EMAILS FROM THERE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT THAT EMAIL. THANKS
Quote:
Happy Friday Everyone!!

Well here is the first official update on the event:

Limitless Motorworks Anniversary Car Meet
Date: May 06. 2012
Time: 12:00 P.M
7705 NW 29 St Unit 104
Doral, FL 33122

Official Vendors: Adv.1 Wheels, Amsoil, AT&T, FFP, TrackWeekend.com, and Wheels Boutique.

I am still working on more vendors. Food and drinks will be provided on a first come first serve basis. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact me (email is more efficient).

Thanks for your support and hope to see everyone out there!

info@limitlessmotorworks.com
Quote:

I finally finished the ad!
Forwarding this from e90post; should be a big meet! I'm looking forward to see some nice f10 love like the west coast guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0