2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Photography/Videography Photography and the LAW!

11-20-2010, 01:25 AM   #23
bpsu07
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
What about in an airport? This doesn't really apply since it's overseas but I took pics in Heathrow Airport in the UK and 5 officers/employees ran to me and started yelling at me to delete the 2 pics i took. I didn't notice the sign saying no pics.

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 01:56 AM   #24
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

Some pics i took similar to the one below got me into LOTS of trouble back home in Bahrain. I was stopped by the Bahrain coast guard, my boat was towed to Coast guard head quarters and fully searched, interrogated by Bahrain officials, interrogated by US Navy "migration threat" interrogator, forced to delete the photos, got my camera confiscated for a few days, got interrogated again by Bahrain officials, had to write down why i took the photos and sign that i will not take any more photos, and worst of all I had my boat confiscated for around 3 months as it sat at a stupid port getting banged and bashed. Those were a couple of pictures i wish i never took
Attached Images

///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #25
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
I got kicked out of a subway station once. just after i setup my tripod....
      11-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #26
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

I've taken pix at a couple of airports before and it made me nervous. I have never been bothered while doing it, though. Then again, I only snapped a couple pix but still.
      11-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #27
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

I remember last time I went to Mexico... on the way in, some old skeevy older guy wanted to take a picture of this hot customs agent. He tried to sneak a picture in, but in the process his flash went off and she noticed it. She literally called for backup and had guns drawn on that guy. I guarantee you he crapped his pants, and then prolly went to the dog house since his wife was standing right next to him.
      11-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #28
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
I remember last time I went to Mexico... on the way in, some old skeevy older guy wanted to take a picture of this hot customs agent. He tried to sneak a picture in, but in the process his flash went off and she noticed it. She literally called for backup and had guns drawn on that guy. I guarantee you he crapped his pants, and then prolly went to the dog house since his wife was standing right next to him.
Appreciate 0