2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Just a part of Dynamic Handling Package ?

08-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
gicamuci
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 535ix

Garage List
Just a part of Dynamic Handling Package ?

I know that Adaptive Drive, Dynamic Damper Control and Dynamic Drive are all part of the Dynamic Handling Package.
I piked my car from the lot my dealer had at the time and I also know by now that my car has some 'funny' options on it. Only parts from different packages are on the car, like someone checked and unchecked features without bothering with packages. Is it possible ?

Now to the main question. The dealer still says that my car won't/shouldn't lean towards the exterior when taking a hard left or right (which I take is the Dynamic Damper Control), but I don't have the rocker switch for comfort/sport+ on the console.

Is it possible to have only the Dynamic Damper Control and Adaptive Drive but not the Dynamic Drive ?