2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Want to get some noise out of my 2015 BMW 535i M Sport

08-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #1
Abran_tasrif
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Want to get some noise out of my 2015 BMW 535i M Sport

Hey I have a 2015 BMW 535i M Sport package. The one in my picture those are only tips I bought from ebay on stock mufflers. I wanted to get a similar noise like this :
. He did a resonator delete and put a midpipe there I guess, I really want that Pop noise from the exhaust and that "throatiness" like burble noise. What do I need to do to get that and It would be really helpful if you could name those parts I need to get. I dont want too much loudness and drone though, its a daily driven car. So if theres a valve remote controlled option that would be best.

ER Downpipe + Straight Pipe?

ER Downpipe + M5 Mufflers ?

Stock Downpipe + AWE mid pipes + Stock mufflers?

Thank you
I really appreciate any replies!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E46 330i, R56 Mini.S

You can get a overrun decel fuel cut burble on our cars, but not like that. Cat removal and some free flowing mufflers along with a burble tune will do it. Our cars use a Bosch MEVD1726 DME.

B58 cars use Bosch 8.6.1 engine management, different architecture, different engine and different behavior.

That said... that much pop and bang on decel is just childish as hell, and grossly unbecoming of the F10 chassis.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2017, 07:40 PM   #3
Abran_tasrif
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stück View Post
You can get a overrun decel fuel cut burble on our cars, but not like that. Cat removal and some free flowing mufflers along with a burble tune will do it. Our cars use a Bosch MEVD1726 DME.

B58 cars use Bosch 8.6.1 engine management, different architecture, different engine and different behavior.

That said... that much pop and bang on decel is just childish as hell, and grossly unbecoming of the F10 chassis.
Thank you!!
Appreciate 0