2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southwest Drive 4 Corners BMW Meet - August 1-4, 2014

06-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
tschultz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E24 635CSi, E28 535i, M5

Garage List
Drive 4 Corners BMW Meet - August 1-4, 2014

Drive 4 Corners has announced our dates and opened registration for the meet in 2014!
Last year we had over 60 BMW's parked at the top of Wolf Creek Pass and the Continental Divide for a unique photo opportunity.

For those who don't know, we are planning the biggest BMW gathering in the region and are now on our 4th annual event. We are reaching out to those enthusiasts further away, hoping to get more involvement, to build a great yearly event with people all merging into one location of BMW goodness!

We are in the preparation stages of the 2014 meet, and have firmed up all of the details regarding date, time, location, and a majority of activities throughout the weekend. We have attained discounted rates at the Family of Choice Hotels to all those traveling long distances. Send and email to info@drive4corners.com for this discount promotion.

What: The focus of the meet is having a relaxed weekend with fellow BMW enthusiasts at a getaway location with scenic views and friendly BMW banter. More Information available HERE.

When: August 1-4th, 2014

Where: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Quality Inn. 158 Hot Springs Blvd. Pagosa Springs, CO 81147.
Front Desk: 970-264-4173.

It really is a great scenic area, and worth the trip alone for the views along the Continental Divide.

We had participants come from Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona, South Dakota, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Maryland in 2013.

A main focus for the event is the driving aspect that is only really found in impromptu enthusiast meets and organized BMW CCA drives. We wanted to change that by driving to a picturesque location and meeting up with fellow enthusiasts at the destination to talk BMW's.

Another important aspect is the accommodations for friends and family that allow you to choose what you want to do over the weekend. This could be a trip to the hot springs, the local outfitter, Continental Divide, or even Treasure Falls.

This will be the first weekend in August and we need a few people to help lead a caravan from New Mexico, Texas, and another caravan from Utah. The caravan out to the event with 10 fellow BMW drivers was great fun and we would like to provide that from other states away.

We also need some sponsors who would be interested in attending the event BBQ on saturday with a booth, and giving our participants some extra goodies.

If you'd like to learn more about the event, check out the event in review post on the site http://drive4corners.com/index.php/2...ent-in-review/ and please PM me or email me at Tom@drive4corners.com

I will post more detailed information such as schedule, event feature car, and caravan information when it is ready to be distributed.

Last year's Tee with feature car e24 6 series.

Drive 4 Corners has announced our dates and opened registration for the meet in 2014!
Last year we had over 60 BMW's parked at the top of Wolf Creek Pass and the Continental Divide for a unique photo opportunity.

We are in the planning stages of the 2014 meet, but have firmed up all of the details regarding date, time, location, and a majority of activities throughout the weekend. We are working on getting discounted rates at the Family of Choice Hotels to all those traveling long distances. Send and email to info@drive4corners.com for this discount promotion.

What: The focus of the meet is having a relaxed weekend with fellow BMW enthusiasts at a getaway location with scenic views and friendly BMW banter. More Information available HERE.

When: August 1-4th, 2014

Where: Pagosa Springs, Colorado

It really is a great scenic area, and worth the trip alone for the views along the Continental Divide.

We had participants come from Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona, South Dakota, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Maryland in 2013.

A main focus for the event is the driving aspect that is only really found in impromptu enthusiast meets and organized BMW CCA drives. We wanted to change that by driving to a picturesque location and meeting up with fellow enthusiasts at the destination to talk BMW's.

Another important aspect is the accommodations for friends and family that allow you to choose what you want to do over the weekend. This could be a trip to the hot springs, the local outfitter, Continental Divide, or even Treasure Falls.

This will be the first weekend in August and we need a few people to help lead a caravan from New Mexico, Texas, and another caravan from Utah. The caravan out to the event with 10 fellow BMW drivers was great fun and we would like to provide that from other states away.

We also need some sponsors who would be interested in attending the event BBQ on saturday with a booth, and giving our participants some extra goodies.

If you'd like to learn more about the event, check out the event in review post on the site http://drive4corners.com/index.php/2...ent-in-review/ and please PM me or email me at Tom@drive4corners.com

I will post more detailed information such as schedule, event feature car, and caravan information when it is ready to be distributed.

Last year's Tee with feature car e24 6 series.

Also, take a look at our short 2013 Highlight Reel:

Or our 2013 Participant Video:

Or our Full Event Photo Gallery:
http://drive4corners.com/index.php/photo-gallery/

Event Registration Link is here: http://drive4corners.com/index.php/event-registration/[/QUOTE]

Right now we have 55 registered cars, and I know there are more planning to attend, but not yet registered. We sure hope you all can make it and join us for a great, relaxing weekend, with twisty driving roads!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
tschultz
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Now over 60 cars registered for the gathering, although I know of a few people who are questionable and just haven't been able to iron out their plans. Either way, it will be a great turn out!

Caravan information has been added for TX, CO, and AZ will be posted today. Only 3 weeks to the event, I hope you guys are getting your cars ready

Event Tshirt design also posted!!

Order Here if you aren't attending the event:
http://drive4corners.com/index.php/shop/

Last edited by tschultz; 07-07-2014 at 12:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2014, 11:49 PM   #3
tschultz
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Now with over 75 cars attending the event from 10 states, D4C 2014 will again break attendance records!!

See the whole list of cars attending here: http://drive4corners.com/index.php/2014-attendee-list/

Oh and we have a special shirt design only available in person at the event:

Appreciate 0