2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Bmw 520d -14 n47 electrical issue

02-12-2024, 05:41 PM   #1
SamySaa
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 520d -14

Hey guys.
This is my first post here.
Since i cant find the issue with my car and had it in 2 different mechanics who still didnt find the cause in 4 months i thought to myself why not ask the people who knows (you).
It started with my bmw getting hit from behind by a truck in a low speed. Took it to get it fixed thru the insurance.
When it was finished they called me to pick it up. And on the way home it gave me DSC on the dashboard and like a hiccup. Next day it jumped out from D to N in the morning. So i took it back and they couldnt find anything causing this issue. So i got the car back and took it to another mechanic thats good with this kind of stuff. The issue is that this mechanic doesnt have alot of time over for my car. I will attach video and some of the faultcodes since i dont have them all. Any help or suggestions would be very appriciated. Ok so i couldnt attach a video. But while driving it will hiccup(limp mode i guess), the temperature needle and the rpm needle will drop to zero and enginelight will blink for a blink of an eye.
Any suggestions please? I can send video for you to see since i couldnt attach it here.
Regards Samy
Attached Images

Appreciate 0