2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK Opinions on Ebay spoilers...

12-08-2016, 03:59 PM   #1
Bazn
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 Alpine White 520d SE

Opinions on Ebay spoilers...

Looking for some advice on Ebay purchases here - any thoughts on what the quality of this front lower lip and rear spoiler will be?

The wife scraped the very lower part of the front bumper () on our 520d SE so it's given me the excuse to look for a front lip to cover the scrape. And as I've not flown off the handle at what she did, I'm looking to get the spoiler at the same time "whilst it's in the bodyshop..."! ...I'm thinking new alloys would be pushing my luck!

Not looking for the most expensive/cheapest option but something that will fit well and look great. Does anyone have experience of buying/fitting from the above sellers?

Thanks,
Barry
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
The_M6
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

I got my Arkym style carbon front lip and rear diffuser off Amazon and rear M Performance trunk spoiler (rep) from eBay. All good quality and the rear spoiler was color matched perfectly.

If eBay, check the seller's feedback regarding quality and fit. Admittedly, my front lip took a bit of modification to fit snug but nothing outrageous.

This is the seller I used for the trunk spoiler.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/oemdirect?_t...72.m2749.l2754