2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum 535i

01-13-2016, 01:41 PM   #23
bimmer722
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonm3ny View Post
When i was looking for mine, i was looking for white M sport as well. The prices on white was a bit higher than other colors possibly due to the demand. The ones I saw that was in decent price was pretty beat up inside and was not CPO. With that said, I kept on looking.

I currently own a 2012 DG2 M-sport. I found the Dark Graphite color to be a mix of luxury, class and sporty.

Figured since you are local Ill throw this out there. Let me know if you are interested in a CPO Dark Graphite M sport with low mileage. Im looking to let mine go as Im thinking of going for an M5 or M3.
I was in the same boat but looking for the cinnamon brown interior. Most of the white ones were beat up and so I wound up picking up a DG2 like carbonm3ny. I never looked back and get many compliments when I drive her. White is very common out here. Good luck on your search. You might have to widen you search a bit and be willing to drive far to get it. Word of advice just make sure you get a CPO car.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 02:06 PM   #24
bimmer722
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
Don't mess around. Get the m sport with dynamic handling or you'll regret it. Actually, and I'm being serious. Get the 550i.
The 550 M-Sport would be sweet but keeping in mind all the problems with that N63 motor and the CCP recall, I would avoid them like the plague. Its a money pit! You are better off with a N55 M-Sport.
Appreciate 1