2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding reverse camera with business nav.

08-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
JCs F10
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 3.0 528i Msport

reverse camera with business nav.

After reading of all the complaints with professional nav, I can happily say my business nav is trouble free and does eveything I need and more. I have a voice activated messaging and email app on my SG tablet so I find office and BMW apps a bit of an over kill in a drivers car.
The only thing I want for is a reverse camera. Can I get this up on the smaller head unit and monitor of business nav? I don't miss the useless TV I had in my E60 one bit, but a camera would be good even thought they dont see around corners like radar on the bumpers
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCs F10 View Post
After reading of all the complaints with professional nav, I can happily say my business nav is trouble free and does eveything I need and more. I have a voice activated messaging and email app on my SG tablet so I find office and BMW apps a bit of an over kill in a drivers car.
The only thing I want for is a reverse camera. Can I get this up on the smaller head unit and monitor of business nav? I don't miss the useless TV I had in my E60 one bit, but a camera would be good even thought they dont see around corners like radar on the bumpers
You would need to change your head unit to the one that supports the rear view camera before you can retrofit this option.
Appreciate 0