2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK F11 Roof Rails Wrapped or Not??

01-11-2016, 04:08 AM   #23
Aaron@Autosource
Rep
Drives: F110/F22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinhwear View Post
What some of these...
Oh I wish, Im not baller enough for those..just these ones

Appreciate 1
      01-11-2016, 06:22 AM   #24
Diesel Flash
The Flasher
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 520d M sport

Garage List
2008 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5TouringFan View Post
It looks amazing! Regarding your rails, why don't you just remove them? Personally I like the contrast.

I almost have an identical car and spent 2 weeks researching quad exhaust options. Have gone for stock OE BMW black chrome tips on 2 x generic but twin (parallel) tail pipe mufflers. Great minds and all that!!!!

I also ordered some carbon eyelash things for the lights..$30 from China. They might look crappy but we can only try! Andy.
Hey Andy, any further progress on your diffuser setup? Looks like my mate had a very poor fitting one on the weekend , a carbon jobie from taiwan like mine but from a different supplier, and it took around 5hours of bodging to get it on tidy, and even then there were gaps we had to fill with black bond.

You mentioned you had ordered eyebrows, do you have any pics of them fitted??