2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Show Navigation info to HUD

01-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
vk535i
Rep
Drives: play genre classic rock

Show Navigation info to HUD

Hello all,

I just swapped my instrument cluster to digital instrument cluster (6WB) one of my friend help me to register the cluster to system. Ever works fine as it supposed to. Only one thing it didn't show the Navigation info to the HUD. (like brief info such as arrows when about to turn or exist etc ...) We have tried enable few code line but not showing anything to hud.
code KOMBI_CIC change to KOMBI_MID to KOMBI_High. This is located in HU_NBT but still did not get any info shown.
is anyone here can help me please.

p/s
For BMW 2014, 550i (F10, N63TU engine)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Did you code this?

HU_NBT 3000 JUNCTION_VIEW_HUD activ nicht_aktiv Displays the HWY Junction Images on HUD **Works if updated. Minor visual errors.**

When we bought our 2014 w/HUD the NAV instructions were already there.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 09:02 AM   #3
vk535i
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Did you code this?

HU_NBT 3000 JUNCTION_VIEW_HUD activ nicht_aktiv Displays the HWY Junction Images on HUD **Works if updated. Minor visual errors.**

I haven't try this code line yet but the Launcher Premium is no longer working. I try to contact the one who did the code for me back then if he can help me out with this.
When we bought this car, I don't remember it show instruction on the HUD or not but by reading from forums here and there, I realize there is the instruction for NAV show on the HUD but mine not show at all.
I have as the bimmerTech, they want $199 just to turn on this feature on my car. I really don't want to pay for that much with one feature add on.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vk535i View Post
I haven't try this code line yet but the Launcher Premium is no longer working. I try to contact the one who did the code for me back then if he can help me out with this.
When we bought this car, I don't remember it show instruction on the HUD or not but by reading from forums here and there, I realize there is the instruction for NAV show on the HUD but mine not show at all.
I have as the bimmerTech, they want $199 just to turn on this feature on my car. I really don't want to pay for that much with one feature add on.
I believe you'll need an updated ESys... Check the coding thread; someone there should have a link. I would but I'm not very computer literate.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
vk535i
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Did you code this?

I tried this code but still no luck ..nothing show the NAVI info (instruction) to the HUD.
Do you have any other code related to HUD that I can try?
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #6
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vk535i View Post
I tried this code but still no luck ..nothing show the NAVI info (instruction) to the HUD.
Do you have any other code related to HUD that I can try?
That's the only one I know... Maybe the coding forum?
Appreciate 0