2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Installed H&R Sport Spring and BMS Stage One

06-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
caldoone
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G15 M850i xDrive Coupe

Installed H&R Sport Spring and BMS Stage One

I just had Mark and his great team at APM here in Elmhurst, IL install the H&R Sport Springs as well as the Burger Stage One Tune for my 2013 535iX MSport. The H&R's are great. I barely notice the difference and whatever I feel is definitely worth the great drop. The car looks amazing tho I am still on the 19" M-Sport rims from the factory. I also have to say that the Stage One takes your breath away for the low...low price of $380 plus installation. APM is incredibly affordable and if you're in the Chicago area you should definitely check them out. Great work, great prices great guys. I am so much more in love with the car now.

Last edited by caldoone; 07-11-2013 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
APM Tuned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thanks for the kind words Mike...your auto correct into an energy drink is common haha.

Also, I'm glad you're enjoying your investment, realizing vehicles are made to be driven, the focus for us is to use what has worked in the past and of course for the clients to get acquainted better with the enhanced characteristics without it being over bearing. Starting light is the best, especially so progress can be seen.

Have fun at the next track event and let us know how it went!

-Mark
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
j535i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i xDrive

+ 1. They are great guys! Ill never let anyone else touch my F10 or any future ride. They did my Vossens, H&Rs, spacers, painted reflectors, and JB stage 1. They can do it all.
Appreciate 0