2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum 2012 BMW F10 535xi EDC Shock Issue*

02-22-2024, 12:40 PM   #1
cj87whitaker
cj87whitaker
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535xi

Exclamation 2012 BMW F10 535xi EDC Shock Issue*

Hi Everyone,

I have a very frustrating situation with my F10. I have been chasing a EDC issue for months now and need some assistance with where to go next. Please see attached fault codes.

I have an issue were 3 of the 4 ride height sensors WILL NOT CALIBRATE at all. The only level sensor that is "happy" is the driver's side rear.

I have subsequently checked all the wiring leading to the levels sensors and did find some mild damage to said wires, therefore I have replaced all 3 wires that go to the level sensors as well as all 4 ride height sensors (yes, they are legit BMW OE sensors from the dealer) I have also replaced the ICM module (yes, it's an OEM module from BMW dealer)

*(To clarify the wires replaced, each ride height sensor has 3 individual wires going to it. In my case I have replaced 9 wires total, and the problem still persists)

I have also verified I have voltage at the connector for the EDC located in the wheel well.

That all being said I am pulling out my hair trying to sort this out, help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0