2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Ultimate BMW experience!!!

08-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, Gone 2011 BMW 550i,

Ultimate BMW experience!!!

So I went to the UBE today, and it was Awesome, started off with X3 offroading, then went to the track to drive z4, X6M, 750i, 650i, 550i msport.
The instructor Steve was great, with some serious racing background and great sense of humor. I totally forgot about my phone when we got to track.
1 thing I wish I had more time on the track with less cars, but at least I was alone with instructor on the hot lap, where other times there were at least 3 people in the car.
Now we are getting in the bus for the factory tour which is included in the package. They say that they built a new plant so now you take the bus to see it vs. traditional walk to the factory.
Overall the experience was awesome and I already plan the next one. I think everyone should experience something similar if you are a BMW fan.
My next adventure is a cross country run from Atlanta to las Vegas then yellowstone national park and back home to Atlanta in about 10 days. I know it's a lot of miles, but I love road trips, and I have 2 copilots with me.
Any tips for the long trip would be greatly appreciated since I've never done this long of a trip before.
I'll keep you guys updated!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
awesome! nice review.