2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media Mr. Clean's Build Thread

01-11-2015, 10:38 PM   #45
Mr Clean
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TShoot View Post
Great job, the car looks fantastic! And, thanks for all of the updates. Very, very informative post.
Thanks for the compliments and your very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 843f10 View Post
hey mr clean i must say that your thread is top notch! couple questions, 1 is the only advantage to those flex fuel wires just to be able to run that fuel? i always run premium in mine so i was just wondering. and 2 is your dp catless? and do you have a sound clip of the exhaust with the dp?
Thanks for the kind words. To answer your question #1- Yes the only advantage of using flex fuel wires is to be able to run a greater mix of e85 ethanol than without the wires. It is possible to run a small amount of e85 on Map 5 with the JB4 stage 2 without the FF wires but its not advised to run more than 20% without the appropriate wires/maps and open fuel loop set to 50 as per BMS' instructions. #2- I have a cell phone quality clip I took today from the inside of the car. I need to get my gopro and record some outside exhaust sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersF10 View Post
That was one hell of a reply and very informative. Your ride looks awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersF10 View Post
Me likey.....
Hey man! I think I forgot to reply to you a while back. Thanks again for your continued support, I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2k9 View Post
great thread!
Thanks bro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
That's such a clean car, very impressive.
A compliment coming from the OG himself? What a great way to start the new year Lol ! Thanks for your support.
      01-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #46
843f10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: alpine white f10 535i

Thumbs up

cool vids!
Appreciate 0