2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum BMW 520 F11 (Manual) Start-up problem

11-12-2022, 07:00 AM   #1
nevtobmw
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 520 F11 (Manual)

Unhappy BMW 520 F11 (Manual) Start-up problem

Hi, i hope everyone is doing well.
Im new to the forum and cars itself, so please understand my dumpness

The thing is that i cant drive my car, i can turn the engine on and sit in it, but no driving for me..
It all began few weeks ago, my BMW f11 would not let me drive right after i start the car, in the beginning at this i had to wait maybe 10-20 minutes untill i get double flashing turn signals signaling me that car is ready to go, yesterday i waited like 4 hours and i didnt get the signal, i didnt want to wait any longer so i went to bed.. it is important to mention that every time i pull my gear stick to any direction the car just dies with flashing lights and all that.. it can run for hours, but as soon as i touch the gears and try to put it in a gear car dies.. i will take it to service, but still I would like to hear other users experience with this, thanks.
Appreciate 0