2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums General 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) (F07) Forum Autoblog.com reviews the 2010 BMW 550i GT

04-30-2010, 02:47 AM   #23
nigelh
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 530d GT SE

All the criticism of the 5GT seems to come from either the press or non owners.I'm thrilled with mine and that's all that counts in my book! There don't seem to be tales of angry owners taking their cars back,demanding refunds! or just dumping them and changing models/cars.
Here in the UK the numbers of used GT's for sale under the BMW AUC banner are almost entirely dealer demo stock.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #24
cotechia
Rep
Drives: F11 535d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelh View Post
All the criticism of the 5GT seems to come from either the press or non owners.I'm thrilled with mine and that's all that counts in my book! There don't seem to be tales of angry owners taking their cars back,demanding refunds! or just dumping them and changing models/cars.
Here in the UK the numbers of used GT's for sale under the BMW AUC banner are almost entirely dealer demo stock.
This is the natural reaction from people who is not ready for something new. It's the same kind of cry from Porsche fans when Cayenne was first released (or even Panamera) or even from BMW fans when the first X5 was lauched.
For these guys, BMW will be doing 3 and 5 sedans only, forever.
Appreciate 0