2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications HELP: DSC Module Issues

08-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
ymbmw1775
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i M Sport

HELP: DSC Module Issues

Hello Guys,

I am looking for some help. I have a 2011 BMW 535i with 101K miles. Recently i got into the car and I got a bunch of errors on the dash reading "Chassis Stablitiy/Comfort Malfunction", Drivetrain Malfunction, ABS Brake Malfunction, etc.

I have a good friend here in NYC who worked for BMW of Manhattan and Tenafly, came over and hooked it up to his computer (same scanner they use at BMW Dealership) a bunch of codes came back but the made issue was DSC Module was not communicating at all.

After some trouble shooting on his end, he recommended either replacing the DSC or sending it out for repair. I've called Module Masters and they said they dont fix this module for the F10 yet... It cost $1K+ for the module and rather not spend that much when i can get it repaired.

Does anyone know of a reputable shop who can repair the DSC module?
Appreciate 0