2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum 535i at Minnesota Dealer

05-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
funbob
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 550i 6 speed manual

535i at Minnesota Dealer

I got to play around with a 535i at my local dealer here in Minnesota. I was kinda surprised to see it on facebook so I checked it out in person. I get to pick up my 550i in South Carolina on the 15th of June so i am pretty excited.
It looked good on the outside and the inside did not disappoint. The sitting position and view were pleasing as was the layout of all the controls. Everything felt the way I would expect. Operating the radio was easy with the iDrive dial. 2 thumbs up from me. Sorry for the so so pictures as I only had my iPhone with me.
The salesman said it arrived early and was not to be driven until the release date. I did see him drive it 40 feet across the show floor though so his statement wasn't completely true.
Attached Images

Last edited by funbob; 05-19-2010 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: added some stuff
Appreciate 0