2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media F10 550 RPI Custom Exhaust, Forgestars, Intake (Video)

04-25-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep
Drives: blue metallic

F10 550 RPI Custom Exhaust, Forgestars, Intake (Video)

Here's a cool little clip of my car .

Badblacks intake sounds nuts. That woosh sound while driving around literally put a smile on my face .

Looking to do catless down pipes next to really open up the throaty-ness of the engine. Let's see if you guys can notice something strange about the car.

Any suggestions on what to do next ? Thinking maybe m sport springs for a mild drop. Maybe wrap rear diffuser and spoiler in carbon fiber vinyl .
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I do notice what's strange...the AWESOME diffuser you sold me that should be on your car! Lol! I think it's your side marker...looks different? Also, I would black out the door trim. Other than that I'm lovin' those Forgestar's!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 07:05 PM   #3
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg
I do notice what's strange...the AWESOME diffuser you sold me that should be on your car! Lol!
Lol. Ya I regret sellin that damn diffuser every time I see your name come up !! Thinking bout getting another one, or wrapping mine in carbon.

But If you couldn't tell, rims are gold on one side and I peeled the dip off the other .
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Haha damn I didn't catch that! Had to go back and watch the video. I would definitely get the same diffuser...it'll look sweet with your quad exhaust. That swoosh sound is ridiculous
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 09:28 PM   #5
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg
Haha damn I didn't catch that! Had to go back and watch the video. I would definitely get the same diffuser...it'll look sweet with your quad exhaust. That swoosh sound is ridiculous
Yeah I want that same diffuser. I just don't wana wait months for it to ship from China.

And I blacked out the door trim already. Left the door handles chrome, might do those black too.

Damn plastidip. When I peeled it off the wheels. I think it stripped the glossiness off my piano black, now it's more matte black. Any suggestions on what might work to bring back that glossiness ?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 11:14 PM   #6
PJinCA
USAF Pararescue Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535

Sounds awesome, nice mods
Definitely a nice drop is in order, to give it the aggressive looks to match the sound. When did you get the RPI exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #7
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJinCA
Sounds awesome, nice mods
Definitely a nice drop is in order, to give it the aggressive looks to match the sound. When did you get the RPI exhaust?
Thanks . Ya I'm looking into getting m sport shocks and springs for my non m sport , just a very mild drop maybe .5".

I have just the RPI mufflers and then had a 3" custom fabbed exhaust back to cats , resonators deleted. AR Catless down pipes should be icing on the cake though!
Appreciate 0