2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Cornering lights as fog lights

07-24-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
slimjoey
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i M Sport

Cornering lights as fog lights

Hi everyone,

I recently did a fog light delete on my 2013 535i for the looks. Since I don't want the fog light button to be completely useless, I'm exploring the possibility of using it to turn on/off both of the cornering lights.

I did some research, and after seeing https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=911250 and thinking I could just go to FEM_BODY 3062 and change

MAPPING_ABBIEGEL_L_FUNCTION = 08
MAPPING_ABBIEGEL_R_FUNCTION = 08

...I realized I don't have FEM_BODY module but FRM. In FRM, the lighting mappings seem to be in 3080 and the long list of LAMP_MAP_PARA_SATZ got me super confused.

I know this is a weird one and a lot of people are doing the reverse (fog lights as cornering lights), but does anyone know how I might be able to tweak with the LAMP_MAP_PARA_SATZ coding to achieve my goal? Really appreciate it!
Appreciate 0