2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding NYC Coding

11-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

NYC Coding

Hey guys, just want to share my experience with Rich (v12). All I can say is wow, what a great guy. He drove down over to me which helped a lot. Explained everything in detail, making me feel comfortable and safe with what we were doing to the car. Very informative. He even allowed for me to test out a few coding options to see if I wanted them. While waiting for the car to be coded and for 2013 maps to be downloaded, we unexpectedly went inside my house to kill time and hang out. We ended up watching tv and smoking hookah lol. If anybody was on the fence about this guy or about coding the car in general, go through with it! You will not be disappointed!! He can also do remote coding for those that aren't in NYC area. I do not usually do this but with his exceptional service, it would be an injustice for me not to leave positive feedback so others can have a great experience as well. Very happy with the outcome! Never felt so good handing over some cash lol
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
bake
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10, 2013 E93

Agreed V12 is a good guy. I have recommended him to others and their sentiments were the same also.
Appreciate 0