2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Mission Performance Flash Tune Stage 1 - My personal review

08-29-2016, 04:21 PM   #133
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E46 330i, R56 Mini.S

Glad to hear all the positive experience here, I placed my order with MissionPerformance this afternoon and will be pulling the DME to overnight to him tomorrow.
Appreciate 1
      08-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #134
Bmw doubles
Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Asian View Post
trying to get it on a dyno in a few weeks locally, want to work with Alex to use mboot to go stock-s1-s2 and do a compare
Awesome keep me posted, AWD Dynojet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
My car is running great minus my clutch slipping. My custom stage 2 has torque set to 500 and the 535 clutch can't handle that well so I get what's referred to as slipping or clutch sleep. My stage 1 was smooth and powerful. Once I have my clutch upgraded to the 550 my Dyno should be cleaner and and slipping resolved.
Looking forward to the new results!
Btw 500wtq ? holy shit you should run the 1/4 mile and see what it does
A lot of ppl go to Famoso (all year long)
I don't know what Fasmo is and it's not really a launch car, but maybe once the clutch is upgraded I can. I will say once I smoothly transition from 1st-2nd, watch out!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #135
Secret_Asian
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f10 lci luxury line

not fasmo but famoso raceway
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2016, 09:14 PM   #136
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep

Did the deed this evening after work, boxing it up shortly for overnight shipping tomorrow.

Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00
      08-29-2016, 09:59 PM   #137
Bmw doubles
Dream crusher
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stà¼ck
Did the deed this evening after work, boxing it up shortly for overnight shipping tomorrow.

[IMG]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/...psbeonqjit.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah boi! Stage 1 or 2? Basically, DP or not?

Alex is not going to care for what I'm about to say but you should get the sprint booster. It's a tune for your throttle and it gives you access to full power right away. Alex can tune your throttle and make it aggressive but I like to have the ability to toggle it on and off.

He can tune your exhaust and make it gurgle off-throttle and add sports display with higher HP and TQ readings then stock display.

My turbo is pneumatic but if you have electric Alex should be able to hold the wastegate open at higher rpm's and you should be able to hold power better than i do.

MP FTW
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

Appreciate 0
      08-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #138
Stück
Major
United_States
Rep

Just stage 1 for now. It only took 30mins from drive in till DME on the bench so no bid deal if I need to change it up later.

I'm not interested in decatting the car at this time, and overun fuel cut suppression isn't good for the catalyst matrix (this is how tuners get the burble with off throttle decel) What you're hearing is essentially a combustion process occurring in the exhaust system.

Interesting on the sport displays, I didn't know those values could be scaled.

I have a pneumatic waste gate.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2016, 10:53 PM   #139
Bmw doubles
Dream crusher
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stück
Just stage 1 for now. It only took 30mins from drive in till DME on the bench so no bid deal if I need to change it up later.

I'm not interested in decatting the car at this time, and overun fuel cut suppression isn't good for the catalyst matrix (this is how tuners get the burble with off throttle decel) What you're hearing is essentially a combustion process occurring in the exhaust system.

Interesting on the sport displays, I didn't know those values could be scaled.

I have a pneumatic waste gate.
Stage 1 power is smooth and tuning your throttle sensitivity increasing the happiness factor. You'll love your new mid range

Appreciate 0