2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum ActiveHybrid 5 Upgrades

03-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
khai Dow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "Grey Goose" X7 40D, IOMG M4C

ActiveHybrid 5 Upgrades

Hi All,

I have an AH5 M Sport in carbon black on order, but it's going to take another 4-6 months to get here. In the meantime i'm obviously going mad thinking about what mods I might like to do by the time the car eventually comes. All I have on order so far is the M SPort Package and 20" 464M M Performance Wheels

Suspension - I would like to lower the car and improve the ride quality. Apparently M Sport suspension does not come with the M Sport package on the AH 5 - Any ideas why? Can I go ahead and fit KW or other coilovers instead?

Kidney Grille - I've ordered matt black replacements. I notice that the AH5 has "a galvanised grille" and "airflow control". Does this mean I cant fit the new grille?

Brakes - The dealer only does M Performance brakes for the 3 series AH. Is there anything preventing me from going to a Brembo dealer to fit a big brake kit on the AH5?

cheers

Mark
Appreciate 0